Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/Help identification and vague worth

Question
Gun
Gun  
Gun
Gun  
QUESTION: Hi I can't find what this is, or where how old and how much ballpark this gun is, I know my mom has had it over 40yrs. It says Browning 22 smokeless made in Belgium ty

ANSWER: Hello Crystal.
  Give me the serial number and I can help you identify and date your rifle.
Thanks, Charles Gage

QUESTION: It says 7E23241

Answer
Hello Crystal.
  Thank you for the extra information. Your rifle was manufactured in 1967. You did not say if it is .22 long rifle or .22 short. However the E in the serial number denotes it is a .22 short caliber. Value can be as high as $900+ or as low as $300. Yours seems to be in very good condition, so around $750-$800 would be in the ball park. Thank you for asking for me. Charles Gage

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Charles Gage