Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports/info on charter arms bulldog pug 44 spl

I recently traded for charter arms bulldog pug 44 special and am curious about age and value,im tech challenged so picture is not here..any help?J

Hello James.
 I do not have access to serial number dates for the Charter Arms Bulldog Pup, but I can tell you it was manufactured between 1986 and 1993. These little gem's were among the best constructed revolvers in there class. Values are related to availability and demand. The Bluebook of Gun Values shows a price between $90 at 60% condition, and $240 at 100% condition.
 I hope this helps answer your question and thanks for asking for me. Charles Gage  

Guns, Firearms, Projectile Weapon Sports

Charles Gage

I can answer questions dealing with firearms and their development due to western expansion. I can answer most questions about any firearms of the world manufactured after the Civil War(1868 - present. I can offer safety warnings about these. I can offer opinions and the reasons behind these. I can also answer questions about Iver Johnson firearms. I can identify by pictures most firearms. If your question involves a firearm you have access to, please include a good quality photo with your question.

I have been at the study of firearms and their use since my first issue of Field and Stream in 1962.At that time I was completely devoted to rifles, but over the years I have experienced the thrill of the hunt with handguns, shotguns and of course rifles. I moved from Oklahoma to New Mexico in 1972 and, since, I have taken numerous game and non-game animals with all firearms (cannons excluded)including blackpowder muzzleloading rifles,shotguns and handguns. My favorite handgun for large non-game animals, such as feral hogs, is my Uberti replica of a 1847 Colt Walker. Very heavy, but accurate.

I am a 1973 high school graduate. Junior and senior year I developed a class on Wildlife Depredation and Conservation of our Rocky Mountain states. My specialty was the brown bear.

New Mexico Hunter Safety Program Instructor 15 year award.