Guns N` Roses/Axl

uncle duke wrote at 2013-06-02 14:07:12
Here's the way I understood the situation- Since GNR was founded by Axl and one other band member (Stradlin or Mckagen), he felt he was entitled to the most money earned. Was he right or wrong? Who knows? I can say this though- after they all went out on thier own it was evident that the music made afterwards suffered musicality wise. Snakepit was alright but Slash was trying to be a George Lynch jr. Izzy's album was a letdown for me. And it may be safe to say Axl suffered too from the disbanding but not as financially speaking as the others may of. It took those 5 musicians to be GNR and the breakup was a rock n' roll HISTORICAL goof-up no matter who was at fault.  

Guns N` Roses

I can answer just about every question about Guns N' Roses, as well as any past/present member. I have done much research on this band for my own benefit, and now I would like to share this knowledge with you!

I have been a Guns N' Roses fan since I was 9 or 10. My brother introduced me to them one night by sitting me down and showing me the Welcome to the Jungle video, explaining the video to me. Now I am completely hooked on them.

I have read WAR: The Unauthorized Biography of William Axl Rose, as well as Slash's autobiography.