Guns N` Roses/Dont Cry Video

flor wrote at 2011-02-23 13:40:03
About that video... could it be that Joseph is the other man that sings with Axl Rose, because appears an other man singin' there, i don't know who he is.

It doesn't appear any Joseph that could have work in the video as a producer or director.

dawilan wrote at 2016-08-04 14:58:32
I can unequivocally answer this question.

My older brother, The Joseph mentioned here, was a huge fan @ 14 yrs old and had a dream one night about the band.  He wrote down the random happenings in detail and mailed in the description.

Several months later he received a hand written letter from Axel thanking him for the letter and to "Keep his eyes out for a new Video".  

Guns N` Roses

I can answer any questions about Guns N' Roses' songs. I can answer any questions about any of their albums. I can answer all questions about Axl Rose. Finally, I can answer most of the questions about any of the former, or current, band members.

I have all of the band's studio recordings, and I have researched the band non-stop for 5 years.

I have graduated college.