Gymnastics/Flyaways on bars

gymnast to gymnast wrote at 2012-11-08 06:48:05
Hi Ellen,

i am also a gymnast and i am able to do a flyaway, but the thing is a our gym we have to be tough and just have a mat under the bar because we don't own a flyaway.

I honestly dont mean to brag but what i am honestly trying to get to you is that it all happens in your head. you have to belive you can do it not just tell yourself you can! its all about your mental stregnth.

it works for me and mine are really good and i am now putting them in my bar routine so maybe you should try what i wrote!, its an idea.

good luck though

from gymnast to gymnast!

Gymnastics

Rik Feeney