QUESTION: my girl is 11 years old is it reaiy to late foe her to join and where is this gym club?

ANSWER: Sophie-

It is not too late for her to take gymnastics and enjoy it. It may be too late to make her an Olympic gymnast, though. There are private clubs for gymnastics in several locations in London. I have been to a gym in East London that offers what your daughter needs. I am not sure how close that is to you. You would have to check the internet for the closest gym. Check the location, costs, etc. before deciding to go visit and see what they do. Good luck.

QUESTION: how do i look for the chosen

If you google gymnastics clubs in London you should get a list. The addresses should be included on their website. It is up to you to figure out which program is the closest to you. You may also have some type of phone directory in the UK that does this as well. The national governing body for gymnastics may have a list of clubs, too. UK Gymnastics or something like that might get you what you want.

Mark Williams

My expertise is primarily with men`s gymnastics at all levels. General questions about gymnastics and Olympic and World Championship competitions are also areas which I have knowledge.

Head Coach at the University of Oklahoma, 1996 Assistant Olympic Coach for US Men''s Team, 1999 Head Coach of Pan American Games US Men''s Team