Gymnastics/gymnastics

Question
QUESTION: my girl is 11 years old is it reaiy to late foe her to join and where is this gym club?

ANSWER: Sophie-

It is not too late for her to take gymnastics and enjoy it. It may be too late to make her an Olympic gymnast, though. There are private clubs for gymnastics in several locations in London. I have been to a gym in East London that offers what your daughter needs. I am not sure how close that is to you. You would have to check the internet for the closest gym. Check the location, costs, etc. before deciding to go visit and see what they do. Good luck.

QUESTION: how do i look for the chosen
location

Answer
Sophie-

If you google gymnastics clubs in London you should get a list. The addresses should be included on their website. It is up to you to figure out which program is the closest to you. You may also have some type of phone directory in the UK that does this as well. The national governing body for gymnastics may have a list of clubs, too. UK Gymnastics or something like that might get you what you want.

Gymnastics

Mark Williams