Gymnastics/gymnastic

Question
what or who will help you to stay active throughout the year?explain

Answer
Laiba, First of all I apologize for taking so long to get back to you on your question, I answered the first night and the message was eaten by my computer phone not a very smart one.
I recommend Trampoline at least 100 bounces a day is very good for the circulation and it keeps every cell in the body healthy.
Swimming is also great as well as jogging but try to stay out of the sun from 10-2 too much sun will drain you and be hard on your skin.
sit ups splitz hand stand push ups are all good for staying in shape there are a lot of yoga exercises to keep your flexibility and strength in tone.
I hope some of these ideas help.
TF

Gymnastics

Chris Eilertsen