Gymnastics/Teamgym in USA?

Question
Hi i'm from Sweden and have a question to you acording teamgym in the US. Is it popular, do you have any competitions? And is there a site with only teamgym information about USA teamgym?
Here is a video from the swedish nationals 2011 - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2wcq9fqC9gE

Best regards Anton

Answer
Anton-

Men's gymnastics is not that popular in the USA compared with many other sports. However, we do well during the Olympic year for Team USA. Most of the information about our national team is at USAgymnastics.org. We have college programs that have 17 programs nation wide. Many of these athletes compete on the national team as well. The college programs compete 12 meets a year. The USA team has 2 national meets each year to rank the team and select guys for international competitions. Check the USA gymnastics website for more information.

Gymnastics

Mark Williams