Gymnastics/Teamgym in USA?

Hi i'm from Sweden and have a question to you acording teamgym in the US. Is it popular, do you have any competitions? And is there a site with only teamgym information about USA teamgym?
Here is a video from the swedish nationals 2011 -

Best regards Anton

Men's gymnastics is not that popular in the USA compared with many other sports. However, we do well during the Olympic year for Team USA. Most of the information about our national team is at We have college programs that have 17 programs nation wide. Many of these athletes compete on the national team as well. The college programs compete 12 meets a year. The USA team has 2 national meets each year to rank the team and select guys for international competitions. Check the USA gymnastics website for more information.

Mark Williams

My expertise is primarily with men`s gymnastics at all levels. General questions about gymnastics and Olympic and World Championship competitions are also areas which I have knowledge.

Head Coach at the University of Oklahoma, 1996 Assistant Olympic Coach for US Men''s Team, 1999 Head Coach of Pan American Games US Men''s Team