Gymnastics/Gymnastics

Question
I can do a backbend and a bridge, but I don't understand why I cant do a back walkover.Any suggestions? Also, how do you stand up from a bridge?

Answer
Mikaela-

Most of the issue is flexibility of your back. You still need to continue to stretch your bridge to get your hands closer to your feet. You need to work on rocking your weight back and forth to try to kick over or stand up. Creating enough weight over the base of support,your hands or feet, will allow you to do a walk-over or stand up. You can have someone hold your back to help you do the skill with a spot. Eventually, you will be able to kick over, if you do enough and keep working on it.

Gymnastics

Mark Williams