Gymnastics/teamgym in usa?

I'm from Sweden and I loooooove TeamGym so I'd really like to know if the sport exists in USA? And if so, where can I find a list of TeamGym clubs? And by TeamGym I mean the sport where you compete as a group in trampette, tumbling (video here: and a floor programme (video here:

Best regards / Erica

I really don't have much information about this type of gymnastics. I would have to search the internet to find it. It is not common in the USA at least to the artistic gymnastics community which I'm involved in. Sorry I could not be of more help.

Mark Williams

My expertise is primarily with men`s gymnastics at all levels. General questions about gymnastics and Olympic and World Championship competitions are also areas which I have knowledge.

Head Coach at the University of Oklahoma, 1996 Assistant Olympic Coach for US Men''s Team, 1999 Head Coach of Pan American Games US Men''s Team