Gymnastics/gymnastic grips

After some research,I'm considering purchasing a pair of custom gymnastic grips for my level 9 gymnast. I have not been able to locate a company that makes these grips. Can you give me some direction?

Hi Damarius,

Please see this article at:

Chances are if you contact they will be able to guide you to the proper selection for a pair of grips.

Coach Rik

Rik Feeney

I can answer questions regarding all levels of the sport of women's gymnastics, the business of gymnastics, and the marketing of gymnastics programs.

I am the author of "Gymnastics: A Guide for Parents and Athletes" currently being published by McGraw-Hill. I am also a ghostwriter and co-author of the Gymcert series of books "Levels 1-3 Gymnastics Coaches Certifications Manuals" for recreational gymnasts, and the "Levels 4 - 6 Skills and Drills" books as well as Safety Basics for Gymnastics Instructors. I have written several other books on the sport of gymnastics for Richardson Publishing, the latest of which is titled, "Back Handsprings: The Secret Techniques." Oh, and by the way, I was a competitive gymnast through high school and college (Temple University), gymnastics club owner for 10 years, and women's gymnastics coach for 30 years working with gymnasts at all competitive levels

USA Gymnastics National Writer's union Florida Writer's Association

USA Gymnastics magazine Technique magazine International Gymnast magazine several newspaper articles

Temple University - Health Physical Education, Recreation & Dance Norwich University - Bachelors of Arts in Writing & Literature

Several state and national level gymnastics champions in different systems of competition.

Past/Present clients
Gymnasts, coaches, and club owners nation-wide.