Gymnastics/TOPS

Question
Hello,
I have been coaching for over ten years and have been appointed to start a new TOPS Program
. I've done a lot of research but am still unsure of how to train these girls making sure they are getting the adequate training, conditioning, and flexibility while maintaining a safe environment. I'm not sure how many hours or if I should develop a type of conditioning program that peaks and plateaus at the right times.  How much is too much? Or how many hours is necessary? Anything would be helpful since I'm starting from scratch.
Thank you so much for your time.

K

Answer
Hello Kami,
         I have been out of the tops program for a while now.  I believe the best strategy is to contact USAG and see what information they offer and who can help you there.  The info is below.  I wish you the very best and take care -- Jack Leonard

1)   www.usa-gymnastics.org

2)      USA Gymnastics Headquarters in Indianapolis, Ind.
       1-317 237 5050
3)   Merchandise
       1-800-345-4719

Gymnastics

Jack Leonard