Gymnastics/Floor connection value question

Question
If each tumbling pass has a whip-salto in preperation for a E or higher element..does the gymnast get a .2 connection bonus each pass? 4 passes = .8 connection bonus?

Answer
Hello Gregg,
         I am very glad to help you.  I acquired the knowledge of an old friend who is a national ranked men's judge.  He has judged NCAA's etc.  His name is Ed Yakuchev.  He is a past Temple gymnast.  Okay here is your answer below.  I wish you the best of luck and take care -- Jack Leonard

From Ed Yakuchev:
 - All connections w/ at least one salto valued at "D" value or higher receive a +.1 bonus (an "A" value salto qualifies if part of the connection). If both saltos in connection are "D" or higher +.2  will be awarded.
     - Connection values are valued only on one side of connections to the benefit of the gymnast:

For example: A+D+D will receive +.2 in bonus (i.e.+.2 on the D+D side of the connection. The A+D will not receive the +.1 connection bonus).

- In addition it is not necessary for connection elements to be among the counting 10 best skills or top 4 counting in an element group.

Gymnastics

Jack Leonard