Gymnastics/Gymnastics

Question
Hi, I was just wondering about bridge kickover drills. Is there any easy drills I can do at home to help me get my bridge kickover? Please respond ASAP

Answer
Hi CJ,
     I am very glad to help you.  All you need to do to make the bridge kickover is to make the surface where you place your feet higher.  You know you need that surface higher if you miss two kickovers in a row.  Try to be consistent at finding the right height so you can interpret the weight shift and back strength to pull your legs over and maintain the integrity of the trick.  Eventually.....you will be able to do it on flat ground.  Don't forget to work on your shoulder and lower back flexibility everyday.  I wish you the very best in your training and Take Care -- Jack Leonard  

Gymnastics

Jack Leonard