Gymnastics/gymnastics reading literature

Question
QUESTION: Which book/magazine would you recommend for a 13 yr. old gymnast, who will be fulfilling her reading requirements at school, through independent study, by reading about the topic/activity dearest to her heart? (Gymnastics)

Aloha & Mahalo

ANSWER: Hi Sarah,
        I am very glad to help you.  The following book I gave to all my team kids.  

Going For It!
Written and Illustrated by Mark Gibson
www.GFIGYMNASTICS.COM
Published by High Bar Performance

FYI:  I live on Kauai :) and own the Kauai Gymnastics Academy  :)
Take Care and enjoy the book -- Jack Leonard

QUESTION: I do know you personally, Jack, as one of your "charges" is who I made the inquiry for. I could have asked you in person, but this way, others may benefit from your answer.

Did you have a magazine to recommend, too. Or are they all about equal?

Mahalo again.
Sarah (+ Celeste)

Answer
Hi Sarah,
        I will bring in the magazine on Thursday for Celeste and you to see.  It is called International Gymnast. The address for subscription is below.  See you soon -- coach Jack

Paul Ziert & Associates Inc.
International Magazine
3214 Bart Conner Drive
PO BOX 721020
Norman, Oklahoma  73070

Telephone:  405-447-9988
www.intlgymnast.com
Letters to the editor:  ig@intlgymnast.com

FYI
$30 per year

Gymnastics

Jack Leonard