I am a gymnast and I have some strength goals.

Currently, I can do one straddle press handstand from sitting and a pike press from standing.
I can also hold a straddled V-Sit for about 3 seconds.
I can also almosz cast to handstand with straight legs and I have no problem doing it straddled.

Those are my goals:
3 sitting straddle press handstands in a row
3 secs V-Sit pike through to pike handstand (of course I would do that on p-bars or some raises surface so I have more space for my legs to pike through
a hollow back press from on floor (with momentum and arching).

I train gymnastics 15 hours a week and I would work on those things every other day for about 30minutes!

Do you think it is possible by June 2015?

Hello Lina,
         I am very glad to help you.  Lina, you are working very hard and it appears you will meet your goal as you continue on the path you have chosen.  I would add some handstand push ups against a wall (with ankle weights) and I also think that military press (with a barbell) would benefit.  Adding more resistance to your body weight will develop more strength for the repetition you seek.  I wish you the very best and
take care Jack Leonard

Jack Leonard

Former 5 time Natl. Tumbling Champ, 3 time Natl. Vaulting Champ, Natl. Floor Exercise Champ; Ass`t coach of Dominique Dawes for 6 years; Owner/Director/Head coach of Kauai Gymnastics Academy on the island of Kauai in Hawaii; Retired Physical Ed teacher; Childrens Fitness Expert; Expert Consultant for gymnastics litigation; Retired Mens & Womens HS Gymnastics coach for 32 years. National coaching honors for Men in 1981 & Women in 2001.

I value the following awards because they were given by acknowlegement through my peers: The Nissen/Grissold Award given to the outstanding Tumbling and Tramp Athlete(1972), National High School coach of the year in 1981 for men and 2001 for women, 10 time County Coach of the Year. Medal Award given at the first World Tumbling Championships in London, England for dedication to the sport. Lastly, having the opportunity to coach Wes Suter(1988 Olympian)in his intermediate years and Dominique Dawes(1992 & 1996)