Gymnastics/Conditioning

Question
I was wondering if you could give me some in and out of season conditioning lists. I need something for level 8/9. Something that I can relatively do at home. I have a pull down weight set,ankle weights, resistance bands, hand weights and a mini indoor trampoline I this helps.

I would like to get better with my cardio but I don't have anywhere to run. My upper back arms and shoulders are considerably weaker than the rest of me.

I do push ups and handstand and lunges and sit ups. But I want more veriety so I can work different muscle groups and stuff.

Thanks.

Answer
Hi Lizzy,
        I am very glad to help you.  First you are the right track.  Trying to be stronger than your day demands helps you to train without regret to perform without doubt.  Below are some exercises to help your goals.  The best of luck to you and take care -- Jack Leonard

HDSTD TOUCHES:  Great for presses and of course the handstand line.
V-UPS:  Great for lifting into tumbling skills and bars
DELTS:  Dumbell raises forward, backward and sideward will really help your planche strength.
SKULL CRUSHERS:  This is a tricep exercise and pin points the triceps muscle.  Look it up on line for description.
JOG/SCISSOR JUMPS ETC:  Do this on the mini tramp for 15-20 minutes for the aerobic training.
LEG LIFTS:  Use the ankle weights for your leg lifts!

Try to keep a journal!

Gymnastics

Jack Leonard