Gymnastics/strength progression

Question
Hello!
I was a dancer for my whole life, but I needed to quit due to an injury. I was really sad and esperate, but found a new passion in body weight exercises.
I just started 3 months ago. Men's gymnastics are sooo amazing, and as I have no one to ask, I hope you can help me!!!

I can hold an L-Sit on floor for about 30secs, I can hold a tuck planche for some secs, I can about 4-5 pull-ups, 10 leg lifts on high bar, 3 on stall bars and I can press into a handstand from a straddle stand.

Those are the things I would like to learn:

10 pull-ups (3 L-sit pull-ups)
20  leg lifts on stall bars
V-Sit for 10 seconds (shins to forehead)
straddle planche
front lever
press to handstand from straddle lever on floor
pike to handstand from standing
L-sit to handstand on p-bars

I am working out 3-4 times a week, for about 1 hour, focusing on these gaols.

I am about 5'3'' and 110lbs.

1. question: How long will it take me to achieve these goald approx?

I know, the body is not a machine, you just can't tell how long it would take to learn a certain skill -. it just takes as long as it takes. But with your experience, you maybe know how long something like this might take with the right training, nutrition and sleep. I think I am a quite quik learner and adapt quite fast.

2. question: Is it necessary to train pulling strength? I have never done pull-ups, because they irritate the nerves in my arms and the inner sides of my elbows start hurting a lot (nobody knows what it is. So if I just train push-ups and static strength holds - will this help as well?

Hope you can help me!

Thank you!

Answer
Hello Katharina,
         I am very glad to help you.  I have inserted some of your questions with some answers to ponder.  The best of luck to you.  :)

You are pretty much right on in your thoughts and philosophies.  Understand that genetic strength plays an important factor.  Also nutrition and getting the right rest.  First, protein builds muscle (as far as the nutrition goes).  If you stimulate the muscles the grow…..you need to eat more.  Rest is for recovery…..don’t under estimate its value.

Gymnastics is mostly pulling and pushing.  Most sports are pushing.  You can get stronger in pulling by doing skills or lifting weights.  Here are a couple of gymnastics skills for pulling.
1.    Pull overs on High bar.
2.   The trick called a clear hip or free hip on the high bar.
3.   Back roll on the rings (very tough)
4.   Practicing the tap swing on high bar, rings or Pbars.

Weights:
1.   Lat pull downs
2.   Seated row
3.   Cross over Pulley apparatus (my favorite)
4.   Climbing a rope
Extra stuff:
1.   Swimming
2.   Paddling
3.   Rowing in a row boat
4.   Wrestling.

I hope the information will benefit your program and the best of luck to you.  Take Care – Jack Leonard

Gymnastics

Jack Leonard