Gymnastics/USAG Level 9 bar routine deductions

Question
In a USAG level 9 bar routine, if a gymnast performs a squat on, jump to high bar, kip, cast handstand, pirouette, KIP, CAST (under horizontal), bail (or overshoot) what are the total deductions?

.03 for the below horizontal cast, but what about additional execution and compositional deductions. (like .01 for an unusual element deduction). The following is the deduction for cast heights as listed (http://www.nawgj.org/Uneven_Bars_Deductions_Sheet1.pdf)
31-45 from vertical No VP awarded w/ 0.15 - 0.20 deduction 46 from vertical and below No VP awarded w/ 0.25 - 0.30 deduction (maximum = horizontal & below)

Help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Answer
Hi Christina,

My best suggestion is to ask judges in your area how they would handle the composition of the combination. It seems that you have all the deductions down. I would not be able to comment on execution deductions without actually seeing the skills.

Pam

Gymnastics

Pam Rafe-Borges