Gymnastics/USAG Level 9 bar routine deductions

In a USAG level 9 bar routine, if a gymnast performs a squat on, jump to high bar, kip, cast handstand, pirouette, KIP, CAST (under horizontal), bail (or overshoot) what are the total deductions?

.03 for the below horizontal cast, but what about additional execution and compositional deductions. (like .01 for an unusual element deduction). The following is the deduction for cast heights as listed (
31-45 from vertical No VP awarded w/ 0.15 - 0.20 deduction 46 from vertical and below No VP awarded w/ 0.25 - 0.30 deduction (maximum = horizontal & below)

Help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Christina,

My best suggestion is to ask judges in your area how they would handle the composition of the combination. It seems that you have all the deductions down. I would not be able to comment on execution deductions without actually seeing the skills.

Pam Rafe-Borges

I can answer questions about technique, choreography, skill values for both Women's USAG JO rules and NFHS rules. I have been in this sport for 35 plus years as an athlete and a coach. I have been a judge for 15 plus years.

I have been in the sport for 30 plus years, as a gymnast, coach, choreographer,pre-school gymnastics instructor, and official.I was the gymnastics director for 10 years at a summer day camp

I have a USAG level 10 judges rating. I am also a NJSIAA judge which uses the NFHS rules.