Gymnastics/Floor routine

Question
My daughter is a level 6 gymnast and is 12 years old and loves the sport. She was giving a floor routine that I feel does not work for her but since I am not an expert on routines I was looking for some help.  How can I help improve her floor routine?

Answer
As a parent...you really can't help her other than to give her support.  It is the job of her coaches to help her with her floor routine.  If you are not comfortable with how your daughter is being coached you should consider switching gyms.  I don't mean for this to sound as abrupt as it does, but it truly is the job of the coach you are paying.

Gymnastics

Pam Rafe-Borges