HTML/connect html with excel

Question
hi sir/Mrs.,
i need to create HTML page containing text boxes where i need to write some data inside this text boxes then when i press save button all the data should be stored in excel sheet, note that each time i insert data should be added not replace what i stored before...could you tell me the code to do that if it is possible?
thanks so much...

Answer
Hello Roxander,

The code to do this is very complex, and involves other languages like PHP in tandem with HTML to do.  Unfortunately this isn't easy "copy and paste" code I can just give you here.  I'd suggest consulting a professional web developer.

Or, if your project is fairly simple, look into Google Forms - part of their Google Drive package.

HTML

Dan Stephenson