HTML/Margins

Question
On my iPad when I look at my website the tattoo lines including the navigation bar are different
Than  the rest of my website can you give me some help.

Why are the top two rows different than the rest of the website.
The website is www.cookingschoolsinbologna.com
Maybe you can look at the source code and give me some pointers

Answer
Hi there,

I don't own an iPad, so it's hard for me to know what you're seeing. "Different" also isn't very descriptive.  Are there more margins, less margins?  If you can send a screenshot from your iPad, it would be helpful.

Before I start any web project, I always change all margins to zero in CSS:

*{
margin:0;
padding:0;
}

And from there I can reset only what is needed.

HTML

Dan Stephenson