On my iPad when I look at my website the tattoo lines including the navigation bar are different
Than  the rest of my website can you give me some help.

Why are the top two rows different than the rest of the website.
The website is
Maybe you can look at the source code and give me some pointers

Hi there,

I don't own an iPad, so it's hard for me to know what you're seeing. "Different" also isn't very descriptive.  Are there more margins, less margins?  If you can send a screenshot from your iPad, it would be helpful.

Before I start any web project, I always change all margins to zero in CSS:

And from there I can reset only what is needed.

Dan Stephenson

I am a professional Web Designer & Developer. I work with HTML, XHTML and CSS every day, and would be glad to help with your problems, and answer your questions.

Experience in the area I have been a web designer/developer since 1997. I started developing websites with HTML 3.2 and using tables for layout. In 2006 I received my degree in Computational Media, and now work full time as a Webmaster and Interactive Media Author, as well as teaching continuing education courses on HTML, CSS and ActionScripting at my local college. Currently I design with XHTML and CSS - no tables and much cleaner and more accessible code and allows the designer more freedom and flexibility than tables.

New Media Production & Design Degree - SAIT Polytechnic