HTML/designing issue in internet explorer

I m working on html5. My code is working fine in chrome and firefox but i m getting designing issue in internet explorer.Can u plz help me..

Hi there,

I am not sure what "designing issue" means, but every browser renders slightly differently.  I won't be able to debug all of your code for you, but if you can provide me more info, I may be able to help.

Have you used a CSS reset? They are sometimes the easiest way to "standardize" across browsers before you start coding your CSS.

Dan Stephenson

I am a professional Web Designer & Developer. I work with HTML, XHTML and CSS every day, and would be glad to help with your problems, and answer your questions.

Experience in the area I have been a web designer/developer since 1997. I started developing websites with HTML 3.2 and using tables for layout. In 2006 I received my degree in Computational Media, and now work full time as a Webmaster and Interactive Media Author, as well as teaching continuing education courses on HTML, CSS and ActionScripting at my local college. Currently I design with XHTML and CSS - no tables and much cleaner and more accessible code and allows the designer more freedom and flexibility than tables.

New Media Production & Design Degree - SAIT Polytechnic