HTML/Web Designer

Question
QUESTION: I am 15 yrs old. My ambition is to become a Web Designer. I wanted to know that when should I start preparing to become a web designer, what courses should i study, and what topics should I start learning from now. Also I would like to know what is the scope for web designers in the future.

ANSWER: hi Kushal

I think there few things you need to consider.

If you wants to become Web Designer then you need to learn HTML,CSS and JavaScript.

It is mainly basic of all the website design and coding.

If you wants to get further information you can also contact me here.

QUESTION: Which college degree should I pursue and also if any other specialised course has to be done even tell that.

Answer
hi Kushal

I think you should have to study Software Development or degree in Information technology.
It will provide your better platform and also qualification to fulfil career, in the technology you are interested in.

Apart from that if you are interested, we can discuss some industry standard norms for you to getting familiar with.  

HTML

maulesh