HUD Properties/canceling

Question
Can i change my mind about the house if my bid for a hud foreclosure is accepted (without any consequences) ?

Answer
Normally if earnest money was required this amount will be forfeit.  Somewhat of a case by case basis.  If you used a real estate agent to submit your bid you can have him/her inquire as to any monetary costs to cancel.

If you have not yet made a bid that was accepted and you just want to know, I would still ask a real estate agent familiar with HUD sales.  

You might also go to the HUD website and see if you can make an inquiry there.

www.HUD.gov

HUD Properties

Steele V. Propp