HUD Properties/cleaning out hud homes

Question
i would like to find hud homes that need cleaned out i have a hauling buissness and would like to know what i have to do to get jobs cleanning hud homes i will even haul cars,trucks,and more u may contact me at  thank you

Answer
I have received this type of question about once every 3-4 months.  As I understand it HUD has a national service that hires local people in the appropriate area to take care of this.  But what you may be able to do is to find out which listing company handles the properties and offer your service direct to them.  Each area has a specific real estate company that they use for all their listings.  You need to find out who that is and approach them direct.  They may have the power to add you to their contractor list.  If they are using a national company find out who it is and apply direct to them.

Best of luck.

Steele

HUD Properties

Steele V. Propp