Hair Color/Matrix SoColor

Cute mama wrote at 2015-07-30 01:40:49
I dont agree with the 30vol advice. Either the tint is old or the developer is old. Try mixing with fashion colour to rid the darkness  

Hair Color

Nirvana Ngo

I can answer questions about color corrections, highlighting, coloring(any form), how to color at home, opinions about dyes, help not to stain, and how to achieve different tones of a color, maybe how you got the different tone then excepted, how to tone down an unwanted color or how to brighten one, how to bleach and/or dye your hair, how to foil, and a few more. I can NOT answer questions about dying your dreads or how to color any other type of cultural form of hair style.

I've worked at many hair salons as the trainer for newbies and has helped out at Marinello Schools of Beauty. I am currently in a beauty college and is going to get my degree soon!

In a year I will be getting 4 credentials, i will update this section when that task has been completed.