Hair Color/hair color

Question
Hi I would love to ask you a question pls hope I will have an ans as soon as possible. I have a highlighted bleached highlights haid and wojld love to do it 8n or 8nn. My roots are level 5n and the lenghts are nearly white. I wanr to dye it all over as with bleach its getting damaged. Would i do it right if i use the 8n wirh 30 vol for the roots i have around 2inches and 8n with 10vol for the lenghts and ends. Will it be good if i do it like that or is it better to go for an 8nn with the same procedure? And this way my hair will not turn green eh?

Answer
Personally I would proceed carefully with those ends. You need to understand that the ends are lightened quite a bit and have sustained the most trauma out of all of your hair.I would avoid re bleaching the bleached sections as much as possible or try to atleast the very LOWEST volume on your hair as possible. Have you considered picking the bleached sections out and tinfoiling them like they were highlighted and coloring the rest of your hair first? Its more time consuming but better for your hair.

After you color the rest of your hair you could cover the regrowth (roots) later and seperately. I don't advise more bleach on top of bleach. If you want the color to all match I would advise a demi permanent color to deposit a darker color to the highlighted area and cause less damage to the hair.

Whether your hair will be mis colored or have a bad reaction depends on the color and what's in it, it depends on how damaged your hair is, and also depends on your skill. I would suggest a patch test on ANY chemical alteration to the hair.

Take out 25 strands of hair and apply the chemical you will use. (Use as directed) look for any dis colored areas, severe damage or allergic reactions. If a negetive hair reaction happens its better to know on a small area then your whole head. (this can happen even in professional situations)

I hope I helped

-Cherie

Hair Color

Cherie