Hair Color/hair color number

hair color
hair color  
i have a picture and i want to know what color it is because i don't seem to know my hair colors that well so can you help me?

Looks to me like a level 8 or 9 medium blonde with gold tones. With out knowing the brand of color being used and not having the hair physicly with me its hard to be 100 percent sure. There are a lot of factors such as brand of color and lighting to consider. Some lighting can make hair appear a shade or two darker or lighter. So that's why its a blonde level 8 or 9 as opposed to an 8 with gold tones.

I hope I helped.

Hair Color

I can't answer Medical or legal questions about the beauty industry. I won't answer questions that help minors sneak around their parents. In short if it can be done in a beauty salon or in beauty school I should be able to help you

I went to beauty school. I did a ten page essay on beauty ethics and the law for the Missouri beauty boards, I worked in a salon and waited on other people in professional and personal instances from as young as 4 up to in the 90 years of age. Men women and children. I have done formal occasions to basic beauty services including waxing, color, and cutting and styles

Yahoo Answers

Beautians liscense, passed The Missouri College of Cosmetology, also a certified nail technician

When people can't stop looking in the mirror and when they can't. Stop playing in their hair, then you know you did a good job. I also ranked 4th from the top of my class

Good grief. There are too many. My daughter is always my favorite client