Hair Color/Coloring eyebrows

Question
I was wondering if it is at all common for guys to color their eyebrows? I am 32 and male and from time to time I have to tweeze out white hairs from what is otherwise dark brown hair. Is that common for guys to do?

Answer
James,

Thank you for writing me.

I have never met a man who colored his eyebrows before. Sorry. But that doesn't mean that you can't do it! If you want to color your eyebrows then by all means, do it. But you may want to do so on a day you don't have work or a social engagement because color can run, and you may have to explain to the guys at the gym why you have brown streaks. Or your romantic companian why you have color drips running.

Also let a professional do the task. It always looks better when someone else does it, and the color will be a better quality as well, plus if you get color in your eye it can really hurt, so its better to have the eye wash a salon is equiped with.

If you choose not to color your eye brows, don't stress it! I never paid that much attention to a man's eye brows unless they were super bushy, way too long (one guy had like a three inch hair on his eyebrows I knew of!) Or if the eyebrows were no longer seperate, I might have stared a little. Trust me, ladies are not staring at one little grey hair. I know that grey hair may bother you, but chances are that you may also be the ONLY one who even notices it at all.

It happens to the best of us. I'm 28 and my husband is 30. I have seen the good, the bad, and the just plain wrong on several men and myself and a grey hair is just not the big deal some people think.

I hope I helped.

Hair Color

Cherie