Hair Color/Highlights, that aren't in the part area?

Question
My hair is currently dyed level 6 ash/neutral. (Natural level is 7)

I am wanting to lighten it up a little, but I hate the look of highlights in my part, especially when they start to grow out. I want something very low maintenance. No stripes or chunks.

Is there a certain technique that can be done to achieve this, that I should ask my hair dresser for?
(Ombre, full head of peekaboo highlights, just leave the top layer out and do that rest in regular highlights)?

I am wanting them natural looking, thinking of getting level 7 and 8 put in.

Answer
Hello!

Thank you for writing me. No matter what you do, the regrowth and highlights may show up in your part. For more natrural highlights I would ask the cosmotologist to weave the highlights in as opposed to slicing and to highlight smaller pieces at a time.

Also if your hair is short there is a highlight cap. This has amazing looking results but it can be uncomfortable with longer hair.

I hope I helped

Hair Color

Cherie