Hair Color/Highlights, that aren't in the part area?

My hair is currently dyed level 6 ash/neutral. (Natural level is 7)

I am wanting to lighten it up a little, but I hate the look of highlights in my part, especially when they start to grow out. I want something very low maintenance. No stripes or chunks.

Is there a certain technique that can be done to achieve this, that I should ask my hair dresser for?
(Ombre, full head of peekaboo highlights, just leave the top layer out and do that rest in regular highlights)?

I am wanting them natural looking, thinking of getting level 7 and 8 put in.

Thank you for writing me. No matter what you do, the regrowth and highlights may show up in your part. For more natrural highlights I would ask the cosmotologist to weave the highlights in as opposed to slicing and to highlight smaller pieces at a time.

Also if your hair is short there is a highlight cap. This has amazing looking results but it can be uncomfortable with longer hair.

I hope I helped

Hair Color

I can't answer Medical or legal questions about the beauty industry. I won't answer questions that help minors sneak around their parents. In short if it can be done in a beauty salon or in beauty school I should be able to help you

I went to beauty school. I did a ten page essay on beauty ethics and the law for the Missouri beauty boards, I worked in a salon and waited on other people in professional and personal instances from as young as 4 up to in the 90 years of age. Men women and children. I have done formal occasions to basic beauty services including waxing, color, and cutting and styles

Yahoo Answers

Beautians liscense, passed The Missouri College of Cosmetology, also a certified nail technician

When people can't stop looking in the mirror and when they can't. Stop playing in their hair, then you know you did a good job. I also ranked 4th from the top of my class

Good grief. There are too many. My daughter is always my favorite client