Hair Color/hi

do men prefer women with golden shiny hair?
i know this is strange, but do men prefer women with golden shiny hair? is that what's considered pretty? i noticed that even when men like brunettes, they do not want a pitch black brunette, they want golden brown. i have ugly pitch black draining hair colour and NO ONE ever wanted. no one. in fact i am quite ugly no matter what i do.i have no sense of beauty.

Men prefer women with beautiful character, a sense of humor and self appreciation. By you thinking that your hair is the reason why men are not attracted, is a silly notion. I am married twice and both times I picked a mate based on values, not the color of her hair. I would tell you that personal hygiene has been more a turn on for me, than hair color. A woman who takes care of herself is a bigger plus than the shiny tresses of hair color. I would be curious to see what you look like and why you are in such self doubt.
Work on your smile, your approach and don't be someone who wants to love a man, be a woman that a man wants to love. And by the way....blondes, don't always have more fun!

P.S. Black hair can be quite sexy, ask millions of beautiful Asian women!Real beauty begins within!

Hair Color

The PsyCOLORgist

Ready to color your hair, and don't have a single clue on how to start? I will try my best to guide you in your new or old hair color venture, whether you are going to a professional or trying to do it yourself. If you are going to see a professional I can help by answering all questions regarding your initial consultation, what to say to your colorist, how to describe what your wishes are and well talk about realistic expectations. Everything starts with a good conversation; learn how to discuss hair color in terms which make sense to a colorist.

I started as a young assistant at Vidal Sassoon in 1982 and got the training that has always sustained me throughout my professional life. I first became involved in hair color in the mid 80s when I realized that my passion for painting was a vehicle understanding hair color. I joined the industry of hair color teaching and began a career as a platform artist in 1991. The next 25 years, took me across the USA and North America doing all hair shows, demonstrations on both hair cutting and hair coloring. I went from regional education, to national, eventually crossing into North America and being promoted as the USA Artistic Director for It&lyhairfashion, N.A. My hair salon is an award-winning destination for hair expertise, and I am proud to say that I have one of the most elite hair expert teams working for me.

Modern Salon Magazine Salon and Day Spa Westchester Magazine

Involved in hair shows and teaching professional hairdressers for over 25 years.

Best Hair Colorist of 2011 awarded by "Westchester Magazine" in New York. Featured in Modern Salon as one of the top national hair colorists.