Hair Color/How to dye white hair to platinum blonde

Question
My hair is almost completely white and I would like to dye it to platinum blonde. what products and steps would be involved please.

V

Answer
Hi Vincent,

Not the hardest hing to do if you have mostly white hair. Items you will need to by:
1-Bleaching powder
2-20volume activator
3- Plastic mixing bowl and an applicator brush
4- Platinum toner

In the bowl put 1/2 scoops of bleaching powder, add 20 volume activator and mix to a pudding consistency. If your hair is longer than 1 inch, start applying at the ends and wait till it is a yellow color than apply at the roots. You can achieve faster results if you buy a plastic cap and cover your scalp. Time can vary from 30 minutes to well over an hour at room temperature. You need to achieve a pale light yellow. Once  you have done that, rinse your hair, dry and apply your toner. Some toners get applied straight from the bottle and some are applied by being mixed with an activator. Follow the manufacturer's instructions. Generally a toner will need no more than 20 minutes. Go to s Sally's Beauty supply near you, they will guide you on what to buy. If you need any other questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail.

All the Best
Nick Trombetta

Hair Color

The PsyCOLORgist