Hair Color/Hair coloring

QUESTION: Hey when I was little I used to have blonde hair but now I'm 14 and I want to get my hair blonde again I want to make it like Ross lynch's hair I've researched and found that if I put Leno juice in my hair it will make it lighter but how much lighter will it make it and if I want to dye it should i bleach it first then due it the color I want by the way I'm a guy thx my hair is also like a kind of lighter brown and it is about 3 inches long

ANSWER: Hi Luke,

Lemon juice will NOT work. It will only make your hair an orange color. Ross Lynch's hair is a bleachy blonde and the only way for you to achieve that is to bleach your hair with a lightener. If you go to any beauty supply they will sell you a powdered lightener with a developer that will help you to get to the color you want.

Be careful when doing this, if you don't leave it on long enough, your hair will look like an orange, leave it on until your hair looks like it's  pale yellow. Once the lightener is on the hair, it can take up to an hour or more to achieve the desired results.
All the best to you dude!

QUESTION: Hey thx for the other answer but what would be the best kit or lightened to get

The best of anything is up to opinion. This is what I like if you can get your hands on it through an online store.

Here's several..

you will need to purchase some 20volume developer, mix it so that it looks as thick and creamy as mayonnaise. apply it on the hair and leave it on until you get the blonde you want. NO MORE THAN AN HOUR!

Good Luck!

Make your mother help!!  

Hair Color

The PsyCOLORgist

Ready to color your hair, and don't have a single clue on how to start? I will try my best to guide you in your new or old hair color venture, whether you are going to a professional or trying to do it yourself. If you are going to see a professional I can help by answering all questions regarding your initial consultation, what to say to your colorist, how to describe what your wishes are and well talk about realistic expectations. Everything starts with a good conversation; learn how to discuss hair color in terms which make sense to a colorist.

I started as a young assistant at Vidal Sassoon in 1982 and got the training that has always sustained me throughout my professional life. I first became involved in hair color in the mid 80s when I realized that my passion for painting was a vehicle understanding hair color. I joined the industry of hair color teaching and began a career as a platform artist in 1991. The next 25 years, took me across the USA and North America doing all hair shows, demonstrations on both hair cutting and hair coloring. I went from regional education, to national, eventually crossing into North America and being promoted as the USA Artistic Director for It&lyhairfashion, N.A. My hair salon is an award-winning destination for hair expertise, and I am proud to say that I have one of the most elite hair expert teams working for me.

Modern Salon Magazine Salon and Day Spa Westchester Magazine

Involved in hair shows and teaching professional hairdressers for over 25 years.

Best Hair Colorist of 2011 awarded by "Westchester Magazine" in New York. Featured in Modern Salon as one of the top national hair colorists.