Hair Color/Hair Color

Question
can anyone suggest me hair color according to my hair type. My hair type is dry.

Answer
Hi David,

There are many reasons for having dry hair.  Your scalp may be dry and not produce sufficient amounts of sebum. Your genes may make you prone to this condition.  Quite often however, the condition is our own doing, and our hair care and styling habits may have upset the natural balance of our hair conditions. Hair color and extreme styling can have a harsh effect on the scalp and the hair surface and may therefore also lead to dry hair

In most cases, dry hair is brittle and like straw to the touch. A sebum layer protects normal hair, and the absence of this layer around dry hair makes it thin and porous.

The only way to recommend a hair color is to ask the stylist, or the drug store where you will purchase the product, if your hair color is LOW IN AMMONIA, and contains conditioners such as Aloe vera and Shea butter, which will bring back smoothness to your hair. Ammonia can be very drying on all hair types. Using the proper products for this hair type will likely stop the hair from drying out.

There are many companies that make premium brands for dry hair. L'Oreal, Wella, Matrix, It&lyhairfashion and I am sure in your country you will also find products that are made there. Always look for any hair color that says "conditioning" on it and you will be fine.

I wish you all the best!

Nick Trombetta

P.S. If my answer helped, please help me by always leaving your ratings satisfaction.

Hair Color

The PsyCOLORgist