Hair Color/Query about hair color

can you tell me new ideas for, how  to take care of hair color in summer season.

Hi Abra,

If you color your hair, then the first thing you should do is to pick a shampoo that will help you to prolong the wear of the color on your hair and also to maintain the radiance of your hair.  Permanent hair colors last only up to 20 washes even with mild shampoos, and if you choose a color protect shampoo, your color can last up to 30 washes. Do no wash your hair using very hot water, try to use tepid temperatures. Hot water opens up the cuticle of your hair and you immediately loose hair color.

Color protecting shampoo, gently removes residues and helps protect color-treated hair. Use a sulphate free mild shampoo, formulated with complex of antioxidant Acai berry and Argan oil. Helps shield and nurture chemically processed or colored hair. Sulphate free products extend color sheen to prevent fading, and effectively cleans without drying out. Very good for dry and color treated hair. Leaves hair smooth, shiny, and more manageable. Look for L'Oreal, Matrix, and even Dove products.

This is the best advise I can give you. Write to me anytime you have questions:)

I wish you all the best,

Nick Trombetta

P.S. Please help my ratings and do not forget to rate my answer.

Hair Color

The PsyCOLORgist

Ready to color your hair, and don't have a single clue on how to start? I will try my best to guide you in your new or old hair color venture, whether you are going to a professional or trying to do it yourself. If you are going to see a professional I can help by answering all questions regarding your initial consultation, what to say to your colorist, how to describe what your wishes are and well talk about realistic expectations. Everything starts with a good conversation; learn how to discuss hair color in terms which make sense to a colorist.

I started as a young assistant at Vidal Sassoon in 1982 and got the training that has always sustained me throughout my professional life. I first became involved in hair color in the mid 80s when I realized that my passion for painting was a vehicle understanding hair color. I joined the industry of hair color teaching and began a career as a platform artist in 1991. The next 25 years, took me across the USA and North America doing all hair shows, demonstrations on both hair cutting and hair coloring. I went from regional education, to national, eventually crossing into North America and being promoted as the USA Artistic Director for It&lyhairfashion, N.A. My hair salon is an award-winning destination for hair expertise, and I am proud to say that I have one of the most elite hair expert teams working for me.

Modern Salon Magazine Salon and Day Spa Westchester Magazine

Involved in hair shows and teaching professional hairdressers for over 25 years.

Best Hair Colorist of 2011 awarded by "Westchester Magazine" in New York. Featured in Modern Salon as one of the top national hair colorists.