Hair Color/Highlight fail - picture attached

Question
Photo2
Photo2  
Photo1
Photo1  
QUESTION: Here are my "white" highlights that I wish I never got. Let me know what you think. Thank you immensely, Nick

Triss

ANSWER: Ok Triss.....this is not a hard one to fix. You need to add a warm color here. I am not kidding you...the Papaya is a cure here. You need to put some red with your blonde tones in here. If you mix your 9G vanilla creme and papaya together...do 3/4 of the Vanilla Creme and 1/4 of Papaya, put it on the hair and start checking after 5 minutes, until you get rid of the white and end up with a nice softer blonde.

You could even use the  1oz of 8N, 1 oz. of 9G and 1 oz. of Papaya or even less if you are afraid, you will tone this down. Don't get frazzled, this is not a problem. Btw, at least the highlights are nice and even!

Nick

QUESTION: Hi Nick,
I only live an hour away from Maffei salon and would certainly be willing to take the drive if you feel confident in toning down my new highlights. I didn't realize that I was talking to someone who was in the vicinity, which is fantastic. I gave the salon a call today and they said you stepped out. I trust your expertise and I hope that you might be willing to help. Please let me know if you are interested in doing my hair, if so when would be a good time to contact you.

This is very new to me (the online advice) and I am just a normal girl (I am an RN and am only 23!) who really would like to feel comfortable with my hair again. Thanks for all of your help and I hope that my reviews have been good for your site.

Erica "Triss" (this is a nickname I use online, you know the internet..)

Answer
Erica, call me today again.  In and out because I'm working on a new salon. If I'm out, leave a number and I'll call you. I will be there for sure this morning by 9:15. But I have an appt at 10:00 and will be out till 11:00.

Talk to you later.

Nick

P.s. Funny thing about the Internet isn't it? I too hate to give out my real info. Occasionally when I think I'm talking to a real normal person, (I felt that with you) than I reveal myself. You have no idea the people I deal with on here from all over the world.

Hair Color

The PsyCOLORgist