Hair Color/Framesi hair color

Can you tell me the difference between Framesi 6C / 6BP /6N
I have been using 6C 1oz 7C 1oz 2 oz 10% peroxide and after
25 yrs of Framesi 6C I thought I would try to go a bit lighter
I am starting to get Brassy gold tone
instead of Ash tone.  I have mousy brown hair and half is gray
Hopefully you can advise

This is very easy. 6C is dark ash blonde , 6BP is a beige blonde and 6N is dark blonde and a cool tone. You use the C which stands for the Italian word, "cenere" to keep unwanted warm/brassy tones. The B (Beige) will give you a much more warm tone...not to be used if you are trying to stay away from a reddish color. If you want to go lighter, up your developer. Mix equal parts of 7N and 7C with 20 volume. That's a great start! Let me know if you do it, how you like it:)

All the best

Nick T

Hair Color

The PsyCOLORgist

Ready to color your hair, and don't have a single clue on how to start? I will try my best to guide you in your new or old hair color venture, whether you are going to a professional or trying to do it yourself. If you are going to see a professional I can help by answering all questions regarding your initial consultation, what to say to your colorist, how to describe what your wishes are and well talk about realistic expectations. Everything starts with a good conversation; learn how to discuss hair color in terms which make sense to a colorist.

I started as a young assistant at Vidal Sassoon in 1982 and got the training that has always sustained me throughout my professional life. I first became involved in hair color in the mid 80s when I realized that my passion for painting was a vehicle understanding hair color. I joined the industry of hair color teaching and began a career as a platform artist in 1991. The next 25 years, took me across the USA and North America doing all hair shows, demonstrations on both hair cutting and hair coloring. I went from regional education, to national, eventually crossing into North America and being promoted as the USA Artistic Director for It&lyhairfashion, N.A. My hair salon is an award-winning destination for hair expertise, and I am proud to say that I have one of the most elite hair expert teams working for me.

Modern Salon Magazine Salon and Day Spa Westchester Magazine

Involved in hair shows and teaching professional hairdressers for over 25 years.

Best Hair Colorist of 2011 awarded by "Westchester Magazine" in New York. Featured in Modern Salon as one of the top national hair colorists.