Hair Loss/HAIR FALL

Dr.Rania wrote at 2012-11-30 17:15:30
Do you have any joint pains ?

Is your skin sensetive to sun?

Do you have any skin rash or recurrent mouth ulcers ?

If you have any one of theses symptoms then you will need to see a Rheumatologist

If you don't have any of them , try fresh garlic (small piece) grind it and mix with oil then rub it on your scalp

twice per week

I don't think you have a thyroid problem  

KAMAL wrote at 2013-06-27 13:21:21
Dear Mr Arif

You have Seborrheic Dermatitis(One type of eczema), it is treatable, not curable; so you should control you dandruff first. if your scalp will free from dandruff you will free from excessive hair fall. Sometimes steroid can be taken in addition to ketoconazole to control dandruff.

BB wrote at 2016-09-30 06:25:08
Hi Arif,

Is you hair lost problem resolved? If so, could you advise what you did to get that resolved? I'm having the EXACT same problem as you had (excessive hair lost, same level of TSH and got prescribed the same dose of medication). Please advise.

Thanks,

-BB

Hair Loss

Peter J. Panagotacos, <B>M.D.</B>