Hair Loss/I'm 20 been working with a hard hat does this cause hair lose?

Lin wrote at 2014-11-02 12:47:06
I've been wearing a hard hat for two years and I'm already getting bald patches especially the crown! I'm a 23 year old female that has no history of bald women or men in my family. Wear a pony-tail of possible with a bandana!!! Try not to tie hair back so that the front and sides are pulling though Coconut and argon oils will definitely help. Try not to rub your hard hat or hat too often.. I know that's easier said than done during a 12 hr shift lol Goodluck!!  

truth hurtz wrote at 2015-05-19 05:43:53
also look up the side effects to propecia. read the whole list and tell me you really think it's worth it to slightly slow down hair loss and produce really no new growth.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/propecia-side-effects.html

OR you could try the natural route without ridiculous and unsafe "side" effects of propecia.

Lycopene and Vitamin E Succinate, in combination. research it, try it out. After all, who really wants to end up with self-incurred erectile dysfunction, testicular pain,  infertility, heart palpitations, etc. in the pursuit of slowing down the appearance of aging? think about it.  

Hair Loss

Peter J. Panagotacos, <B>M.D.</B>