Hair Loss/Hair loss

Dear sir.i'm rafsan.i'm only 17 but 70 percent of my hair has fallen scalp is so oily and hair is so thin and unhealthy.i haven't seen a new hair growth for last 2 yeras.on my scalp there are pus filled pimples and they itch a lot.i have had dandruff for last 3 years.and my hair started falling from then.after a few research i came to know that they may be a kind of they are gone but my hair is still falling.i am losing hair rapidly.i'm using minoxidil 5 percent(rogaine) for 4 months but no improvement.please help me to shut down those oil glands of my scalp premanently and what is the proper treatment for me.and why my hair stopped to regrow.thank you.

Hello Rafsan,

You should be shampooing every day or at least every other day with a good cleansing shampoo ( NOT a Conditioning shampoo).  Furthermore ensure that you are shampooing and rinsing twice each time AND using Hot water to do so.  Also note that a conditioner is most likely NOT required and do NOT use oils on your scalp after you shampoo.  If you absolutely must use oils for any reason, Please apply as little as possible and only to the ends of the hair.......AWAY from the scalp.  If the Rogaine is not helping I believe you should is expensive and is a drug that must continue to be used indefinitely and with possible side effects.

Good Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.