Hair Loss/FAST and Nisim Shampoo

Question
Hi John,

I was wondering how FAST and Nisim Biofactors work? I know that FAST makes hair grow faster and Nisim Biofactors works for hair loss. Based on the ingredients, they look similar. How do they work differently?

Thanks,
Mike

Answer
Hello Mike,

There are two primary differences in the lines......First the Nisim Biofactors includes the Scalp Extract which has the necessary Actives required to Stimulate the "regrowth".....Secondly the Amino Acids and other ACTIVE Ingredients in the FAST Products are included at different ratios in order to target the Anagen Stage of Hair Growth, rather than focus on regrowing and strengthening hair that is thinning.

Thank You for your interest. Best Regards.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou