Hair Loss/signs of baldness

Hello, John Nikolaou

I've noticed from a while ago that my hair, particularly the hair
at the very top of my head, has been thinning.

Does this mean that eventually I'm going to be bald?

Would the hair thinning stop? Is it reversible?

Thank you

Hello Jake,

You can certainly do a number of things to help reduce excessive hair loss. It may certainly be genetic but I would recommend getting your Thyroid checked with a simple blood test. and try to maintain a healthy diet and daily vitamins as well as regular exercise and do not smoke.  Daily scalp massage is helpful and PLEASE shampoo regularly and thoroughly (using hot water) and do NOT put oils or styling products on your scalp.  If you MUST use these types of products, put them on the ends of the hair only and use very sparsely.  A good Natural Shampoo that I used to minimize my hair loss 20 years ago is called Nisim New Hair Biofactors..........check it out and see if it may be of interest?

Good Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.