Hair Loss/hairloss-during combing

Question
hello sir

I was observed a phenomena on my hair for 1 year ago till this moment  , during my hair combing by brush I found a lot of hair on the brush , I m still have hair , no bald till now , may be in some part my hair are receding , also I have a lot of dandruff , I tried a several types of shampoo let dandruff disappeared and return again after few month

let me know from your expertise

why my hair loss and why I found it on brush ? how can I overcome and treat that ?

thanks and best regards

Answer
Hello ao,

There are two likely reasons.

1.  Please check your Thyroid.  This is a simple blood test.

2.  Make sure that you REGULARLY and THOROUGHLY shamppo your hair with hot water and RINSE very well.  Also ensure that you do not use oils on the scalp at all.

Hope this helps to slow down the hairloss.

Best of Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou