Hair Loss/minoxidil

hi doc i have a history with minoxidil  
when i used it for the first time it was a consult from a doctor he told me that i should use it for six months and then quit it and so i did i used it for six months constantly twice a day and the results were great i had my hair back then after i quit it i lost the whole hair i gained and i became even balder but i did not quit i started looking for answer and i get it that i should not quit it so i start to use it again and after few months it grew up again and it was great then i used it for one time not twice then i lost my hair again but not as fast as the first time so i used it again twice a day but i still losing my hair in some areas and i have been losing my hair since then from tow months i just want to know why ?? and will my hair grow up again if i constantly used it twice a day ? and another question i am thinking of start wearing a hat until it grow up again so is it bad for my hair ?
please help me doctor i am a desperate teenager i am 17 years old
and forgive me for my language i am not very good at English .
thanks doctor sorry for the long speech .

Dear Sir

You have to use
1. Tab Recur 1 mg
2. Minoxidil Lotion 5%

for minimum 2 years
If you feel any difficulty please call us.

Dr S M Bakhtiar Kamal
Assistant Professor
Dhaka Medical College
Room no-12
Green Super Market
Green Road,
Life member- The Hair Research Society Of India
Life member-The Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India
Life member- The Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India
Member- ESCAD
Member- WOSIAM

Hair Loss

Dr S M Bakhtiar Kamal, MBBS, DDV, MD

I can answer all kinds of question related to hair diseases & liposuction. Can't answer other questions.

I am experienced in various field of Dermatology, Dermatosugery, Hair Transplant, Treatment of Hair disorders, Microdermabrasion, Dermabrasion, BOTOX, PRP, Chemical peel, Electrosurgery, Cryosugery, Breast augmentation, Breast reduction, Ultrasonic lipolysis, Tumescent liposuction.

Dhaka Medical College, Dhaka, Bangladesh

MBBS DDV MD (dermatology)

Member- Bangladesh Dermatological Society (BDS). Member- European Society of Cosmetic & Aesthetic Dermatology(ESCAD). Life member- The Hair Research Society of India Life member- The Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India. Life member- Association of Cutaneous surgeons of India.