Hair Loss/hair fall

Question
Iam 18 years old...I had my hair rebonded last november 2012 and I recently noticed on january 2013 that i have a hair fall with a tiny white bulb. It is like i normally had 20-25 hairfall in a day. before i didnt undergo hair rebonding i really dont care if i had a hairfall with my comb full of hair because my hair is curly and thick at that time. Im a little bit worried about it i dont know what is really the reason why am i having a hairfall. iam a college student right know im a little bit busy with my studies and sometimes i encounter stress. your help would truly be appreciated

Answer
Hair loss after rebonding is common. From your description I can't really tell if are trying to say you are losing more hair since the procedure, (or same amount.) To me it sounds as if you are saying you always noticed 20-25 fallen hairs but you didn't care before because your hair was coarse and curly. Now that your hair is straight and smooth, due to rebonding you care about the hair loss, as it is more noticeable with straight smooth hair?
Noticing 20-25 fallen hairs per day does not necessarily indicate a hair loss problem. The white bulb at the end of your fallen hair is normal. The white bulb indicates that the hair went through the normal stages of the hair growth cycle prior to falling out. Absence of the bulb would indicate that the hair broke off or fell out during the growing (anagen) stage.
You may experience additional hair loss due to rebonding process. Some people do not experience increase in hair loss after rebonding, but many do. It is important to follow the after-care guidelines for this procedure.
Extreme stress can cause the type of hair loss known as telogen effluvium. Telogen effluvium causes excessive shedding. This condition is also referred to as diffuse hair loss--as the hair falls in a diffuse manner fairly evenly throughout the scalp. If you have this condition there would be a definite noticeable increase in the amount of fallen hairs per day.
Please let me know if I can help you further.
Sincerely, Melanie Vonzabuesnig
Understanding Female Hair Loss
http://www.vzbotanicals.com/overcomefemalehairloss.html
Essential Oils for Hair Loss
http://www.vzbotanicals.com/aromatherapy%20for%20hair%20loss.html
Create Your Own Natural Hair Loss Remedies
http://www.vzbotanicals.com/Books%20info.html

Hair Loss

Melanie Vonzabuesnig