Hair Loss/thinning hair remedies?

Question
Hi,am a female.I have got my hair lose since i started growing it.Earlier when i was 16 i had a short hair and after that I started growing it in length, i had trouble taking care of it and i had hair loss throughout the year.Since then, my hair loss is been continuous and now i find my hair thinning and so that my scalp shines out:(
     I went for a consultation with a homeopathic doctor and she said that its fungal infection and also the hair root is big but there is only one hair growing out of one root and its CTE and.Also she says that am anemic and asked me too drink plenty of water. And personally i think its hereditary as my mother too have hair thinning and her hair barely covers her scalp.I have got dandruff too.
       I need your suggestion for my nutritional diet and hair care and the supplements if i had to take.

Answer
Anytime a scalp disorder accompanies hair loss it is extremely important to treat the scalp disorder. A clean, healthy scalp is the foundation for healthy growing hair. It is important to rid the scalp of dandruff and fungal infection. An untreated fungal infection on the scalp can go deep into the hair follicles and cause follicle damage.
Iron deficiency anemia can cause telogen effluvium. If low iron is the only cause of hair loss, hair growth will improve after healthy iron levels have been maintained. It is important to determine the cause of iron deficiency. If it is not due to low dietary intake, there may be any underlying cause such as malabsorption issue, autoimmune disorder, thyroid disorder, etc. When iron is low, it is likely there there may be other nutritional deficiencies as well.
Essential oil scalp treatments can help stimulate new hair growth by increasing nourishment and energy directly to follicle and root of hair. Essential oils can also help with many scalp disorders. You can learn more about the types and causes of female hair loss, and about using essential oils and other natural treatments at the links provided below.
Sincerely, Melanie Vonzabuesnig
Understanding Female Hair Loss
http://www.vzbotanicals.com/overcomefemalehairloss.html
Essential Oils for Hair Loss
http://www.vzbotanicals.com/aromatherapy%20for%20hair%20loss.html
Create Your Own Natural Hair Loss Remedies
http://www.vzbotanicals.com/Books%20info.html  

Hair Loss

Melanie Vonzabuesnig