Hair Loss/Alopecia and untypical Thyroid lab results

Question
Iím a 26 male and Iíve got alopecia issue for about 2 years. Iím barely sure itís a telogen effluvium, because hair loss is evenly distributed and affect my facial and whole body hair as well.  I've realised it may be a hyperthyroidism, because Iíve had some other symptoms of it (hyperactivity, tremor, sweatness, sometimes arrythmia and high pulse). Before Iíve got some knowledge I tied these symptoms to some neurosis disorders, because Iím very nervous and uptight. Iíve tested my blood and this is my results:

TSH Ė 1,570 μIU/ml  (normal range 0,270 Ė 4,200)
FT3 Ė 4,92     (2,00 Ė 4,40)
FT4 Ė 2,00     (0,93 Ė 1,70)

As you see, my ft3 and ft3 are slightly too high, but TSH is normal. May it be a hyperthyroidism anyway? Even if my TSH is normal? Iíve visited an endo and he said it may be a hyperthyroidism and recommend Thiamazolum (10mg a day) and another blood test after 2 weeks in order to see if this medicament influenced the results. Iíve taken Thiamazolum since 28 Feb. and Iím going to get a blood test tommorow. I would to know if the treatment recommended by that doctor is right? May it be a hyperthyroidism? What else may my untypical results mean? May neurosis disorder be the cause of my alopecia?

PS Iím sorry for my unnatural English. Iím a foreigner and itís not my native language.
Tags: Hyperthyro

Answer
Hello Mack,
  I think you have hyperthyroidism which is causing your Telogen Effluvium. It may also be causing a lot of your nervousness. I have never prescribed or had a patient on Thiamazolum so I do not know the dosage and usage of this medication.
Your condition should be treated by an Endocrinologist. I refer all my cases to an Endocrinologist as this is not my area of specialty.  

Hair Loss

Peter J. Panagotacos, <B>M.D.</B>