Hair Loss/female 40 with aga follow up

Question
baseline
baseline  
Thanks for your reply about the shampoo for dht.

Assuming my hair loss is at least halted due to the bcp, spiro and rogaine, will these systemic aids ever stop working? Will I at least keep the hair I've got?

I would be fine with that. I am not expecting miracles at all. Just would like to halt the progression.

Thank you Dr.

I will also attach an image of my hair at baseline so you can have a better idea of where I'm at. Center part taken last week.

Answer
Most women not only stop the thinning process with the bcp, spiro and Rogaine but will notice an increase in density which will remain dense for  over many years. You should expect not only to keep what you have but to see an increase in density after six months.

Hair Loss

Peter J. Panagotacos, <B>M.D.</B>