Hair Loss/Hair Loss

I am 17 years old, male, indian. I am facing severe hairfall. Mostly the hair on the front of my head are falling down and during the last 3 months my hairline has receded by almost 3 cm. I have also got severe dry yellow coloured dandruff. I am currently on homeopathic medicine right nw bt they hav caused only a slight improvement. Suggest me how should i save my hair?

Hello Vinny,

I would suggest that you get a blood test to determine your Thyroid health.  Secondly , make sure that you are shampooing regularly and using hot water and rinsing very thoroughly.  Also very important is to NOT use oils on the scalp.  If you must use oils, use them sparingly and only to ends of the hair and NOT on the scalp as this tends to clog the hair follicles.

Good Luck.

Hair Loss

John Nikolaou

Questions Pertaining to Hair Loss; Hair Growth Rates; Unwanted Hair and most Hair related issues, for both men and women. Issues that pertain to causes, possible solutions, etc.

Over 20 years in the Study, Manufacture and Marketing of Non Drug/non medicinal or procedural Solutions to Hair Related issues.

President of Nisim International. Over 2 decades of working with many Top Tier Researchers and Scientists in developing some of the World's most effective and Safe Products for Hair.

Well known Hair Care Brands sold in over 40 Countries World Wide, both Professionally and at Retail.